The School adapted the Par Passu system as a system of Education and there are records in local newspapers of the time that the school was a very popular and successful one.
The School had to temporarily close down in January 1941 due to World War II. In fact it received a direct hit in May 1941. The School reopened its doors on its 100th anniversary in 1948 and was eventually transferred to new premises in Tarxien in October 1954 as a College. It had several important amenities but soon it was time to expand even more. On the 16th April 1966, the College was transferred to its present site in Pieta'.